At the Antwerp Medical Students' Congress, we understand that attendence can be an expensive endeavor for some applicants. In an effort to facilitate intellectual and scientific development, we have decided to provide travel grants for a certain number of "Active participants". As previously stated, an active participant is defined by presenting a research during the congress.
The following rules have been set:
- We cover up to a maximum of 50% of your travel expenses
- The maximum amount to be granted is set at €300,-
- Travel grants will only be rewarded after actually attending the registered days
- The travel grant can be rewarded to a participant via bank transfer or in cash at the event
In order to apply for a Travel Grant please send an email titled TRAVEL GRANT to email@example.com with an attached PDF document containing the following details before the abstract submission deadline
- Participant Name (same as in the abstract submission)
- Title of the Presenting Paper along with the Research Type
- Letter of Motivation: tell us why you need the Travel Grant and why you should get it. Also elaborate on your motivation to attend AMSC 2019.
- Expected amount of your travel expenses: please provide us with the amount of your expected travel expenses. We would like to ask you to attach at least three booking offers to your application. In order to support as many participants as possible we will use the cheapest fare to calculate your personal grant. Therefore, please be honest.
The deadline of application is set with the deadline of active preregistration; the 15th of July 2018
Please note that not all applications will be accepted. A selection will be made, based upon the application we received and the quality of the submitted abstract. You will be informed on the 21st of August on the results of your application.If you have questions regarding your visa application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you find yourself in any trouble regarding your travel to the AMSC (flights, route etc.), please contact email@example.com with all your questions.